Thursday, October 28, 2010

camille had a way of saying things, 
she called him that night and let it all out... 

it turns out he actually listened.


as you read this post - if you dare)


-cold heart baby, cold heart bleeding ice cubes in my hands.

it drips, drips, drips

i don’t quite believe it’s alright but you said so, i believe you, even though believing this might not mean going along with the truth, believing in you is all i really mind, right now, it doesn’t matter anyway -

i guess the moon is about to freeze to death rolling around an ocean of darkness, baby, i’ve asked you to show your face more often, i guess i missed the last call, oh well, whatever... time rolls by like the night, like the moon, freezing to death away from me and you away from all the bloody pouching lips i got here hidden under my sleeve for you, baby, i’ve asked you to show your face - i guess you were just not quite righteously ready for me yet.

i know... i’m too much. more likely i guess i’m more than what you’ve expected, baby, i guess i’m more than what expectation expects when it comes to high expectation even though i myself never understood expectations to begin with.

the song plays softly. i believe it’s my queue.

i dance along you know, i see you. i see you in the reflection in the mirror, the eyes staring back at mine, your eyes so different from mine, the heavy look you got oh i know it well, i know it better than i know myself, and guess what? i’ve known myself my whole life.

i’ve known you my entire life and half of yours.

i’ve known you longer than i’ve known love and love has blossomed as sweat, blood and tears and they’ve been freezing baby, freezing like the very liquid we call fear, this sentence is short, the love lost is not forgotten, there’s a trail and the mixed tape is my pen drive filled with the moment of overrated passion in combustion being recorded by the wild winds of furious underrated reaction.

i love you. i’ve been loving you and you’ve been deserving more than what you’ve found so far.

so let it all in, let me in - i guess you’ve let me in since the beginning, you’ve just been waiting for me. the eyes are open in the reflection in the mirror i guess mine have been shut all this time.

i’ve asked you to show your sweet face more often now haven’t i? i’ll let you in,

this time around.


***