Friday, June 11, 2010

hopelessly hopeful



*Let it be known, they were addicted to each other.

By the time of their twenty-seventh birthday, they couldn't see any further down the road if not assured by each other's reasonable confidence that everything would be alright.

Romeo and Juliet would be proud.

He looked at her in state of awe, she looked at him in state of bliss.

- There's absolutely nothing that I wouldn't do for you. Nothing that lives within the walls of capacity can never stop me, I'd go beyond that for you, the feeling is this and this is the only thing that is because to be is all there is for us to do and doing anything else is just time-filling time on Earth... I don't want to do that, I want to be this.

- I want to be you. The tremendous insight of you, the skin you live in, the eyes you see the world with. I wanna embrace the very essence of you so I don't have to open my eyes inside of my own self ever again. I want to overflow you with me so I'll become you. I love you like the wind blows, freely, on its own terms and without any given thought. I was given to love you.

Let it be known that they were beyond vice, passion and addiction, they were woven together in a way it was hard to find the end of such rope... It wasn't their fault they loved so much, it was the stars.

The stars?

Yes. The stars in their hearts.


***


picture from here.