Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The violence of a heartbeat





I'm not afraid of the violence present in the passion of a heartbeat, the very moment between now and later when everything will be rearranged to look like that very thing I wish to stay away from: the analyzing, constant humanizing of pure animal behavior. I'm not afraid of things I desire, I fully understand the consequences of wanting. The spark of life generated in the moment of idealization, the true recognition of reality without rationalization living in the drip drip drip of sweat, blood, saliva. I accept challenges that may only run deep into my own roots and veins, challenges perpetuated by the restlessness of those who do not seek but generate the seeds of all ordeals and nightmares behind wishing... I embrace the wholeheartedly, the mighty in life, mild in manners, I live for those who fully understand the meaning of craving - even though meanings have nothing to do with the heart of the matter... I do.

***


picture here.